These cupcakes are very easy to make. Vanilla Bean Paste gives them a really intense flavor. They are eggless, hassle-free and take no time at all.
Here’s what you’ll need:-
VANILLA BEAN CUPCAKES
- 1 Cup Refined Flour
- ¾ cup Unsalted Butter
- ¾ cup Icing Sugar
- tsp Vanilla Bean Paste
- 1 tsp Baking Powder
- 1 pinch Baking Soda
- ¼ cup Milk
1. Pre-heat oven to 150 degrees centigrade. Line the muffin tray with paper bake cups and keep aside.
2. In a bowl sift refined flour, baking powder and baking soda.
3. In another bowl whisk sugar and butter together until it turns light and creamy. Add vanilla bean paste and mix well.
4. Add in the milk and flour mixture. Combine well.
5. Now we take spoonfuls of batter and pour it into the paper bake cups. Sprinkle a few chocolate chips if you like. Only fill 3/4th of the moulds, giving it enough space to rise.
6. Place it into the pre-heated oven for 20-25 minutes (time may vary a little)
To avoid cracking of cupcakes from top make sure the temperature isn’t too hot. You can lower the temperature if they are still uncooked and you feel they might crack.
Relish these wonderful cupcakes with a hot cup of coffee.