Strawberry is always such a fun ingredient to work with in the kitchen, because of its lovely aroma, its juicy texture and awesome sweet taste. It blends so well with chocolate, I decided to combine the two and whipped up a quick easy dessert. There are so many ways to consume this amazing dessert, really–Imagination is the key!
This is what you’ll need:-
STRAWBERRY FROZEN YOGURT IN CHOCOLATE CUPS
- 350-400 gm fresh strawberries
- 1 ½ cup hung curd
- 150 gm strawberry/chocolate cream biscuit crumble
- 80 gm fine dark chocolate
- 1 cup powdered sugar
1. Melt chocolate for a minute in the microwave (30 seconds—mix—30 seconds)
2. Mix biscuit crumble and chocolate nicely and spread it evenly in silicon moulds. They are easy to use. Place them in the refrigerator to set. Must say, this chocolate mixture tastes really yummy on its own.
3. Combine hung curd and sugar (quantity can be adjusted).
4. Roughly chop up your strawberries and microwave for 1 minute.
5. Place the bowl on ice and let it cool for 5 minutes. Combine the strawberries and hung curd together with the help of a mixer grinder.
6. Pour it in a plastic or aluminum container and place it in the freezer to chill. You can set it to chill in small serving glasses as well. That will take lesser time, comparatively.
7. Unmould the chocolate cups and fill it with frozen yoghurt and enjoyyy..!!
If you don’t wish to make chocolate cups, you can even serve it up in a glass.