This again is a very quick and easy recipe to prepare. Fried potatoes give it a much more different taste along with sauteed spinach and gooey mozzarella cheese and cream. All ingredients blend really well with each other and barely requires any cooking time. It is a perfect breakfast delight. Feel free to adjust the quantity of the ingredients as per your liking.
This is what you’ll need:-
CHEESY POTATOES AND SPINACH ON TOAST
- 4 slices of bread
- 1 cup spinach cut in thin strips
- 1 cup diced potatoes ( I have used frozen ones here)
- 1 finely chopped green chili
- 1 cup grated mozzarella cheese
- ¾ cup fresh cooking cream
- 1 tsp freshly ground black pepper
- ½ tsp red chili flakes
- 1 tsp olive oil and Oil for frying potatoes
1. Add frozen potatoes in hot oil and fry until they turn crisp. Keep aside. Make sure the temperature of the oil does not drop.
2. Heat olive oil in a pan and sauté spinach for a minute or two.
3. Add fried potatoes, grated mozzarella cheese, cooking cream and give it a mix.
4. Add freshly ground black pepper and red chili flakes.
5. Place the topping on your toasted slices and serve.