Hello to all my lovely readers! 🙂
It’s been a while since I’ve posted anything on my blog. Reason being, I have been involved in a lot of travelling since the past two months. I stayed for about a month and a half in Sydney, and also got a chance to visit the calm and serene capital of Australia – Canberra. Apart from all the crazy fun I had during my stay in Australia, it has also been a great learning experience for me. My visit to Australia is definitely going to be one of the most memorable trips of my life. A visit to this place should be on top of everybody’s bucket list. I really can’t describe it in words how lovely the country is. There is something out there for everyone and nobody really can get bored at all. One has to see it to believe it.
Coming to my cooking, I really missed posting recipes on my blog. It is always nice to have close friends around you helping out in the kitchen. It just doubles the fun! A few pictures are clicked by my friend and a little help from her as well. The cutlets I have made here contain fresh carrots and broccoli along with potatoes and are toasted on a non-stick pan making them a completely healthy snack to munch on! The sandwich is easy to make and you can modify the veggies according to your taste.
This is what you will need:
VEGETABLE LONG ROLLS
- 3 Long Rolls (Use any other bread of your choice)
- 4 Boiled Potatoes
- 1 medium-sized red onion finely chopped
- 2 green chilies finely chopped (can be adjusted)
- 1 tsp finely chopped Ginger
- 1 small sized finely chopped carrot
- ½ of broccoli cut in small pieces
- -5 pieces cherry tomatoes
- 1/2 tsp cumin seeds
- 1/2 tsp red chili powder
- 1/2 tsp cumin powder
- A few sprigs of chopped parsley
- For the cheese sauce- cheddar cheese, milk, salt, pepper and red chili sauce (qty. can be adjusted)
- Salt to taste
1. Add all of the above ingredients for the cutlets and mix well.
2. Form shapes; drizzle some olive oil and lightly toast them on both sides on a non-stick pan.
3. To make the cheese sauce, add cheddar cheese, milk, salt, pepper and red chili sauce in a bowl and microwave for 30 seconds and combine until it becomes a thick sauce.
4. Assemble the sandwich by adding your favorite veggies and sauce along with the cutlets.
5. Grill them for two minutes and relish them right away.
Happy Weekend 🙂