I would totally call this a lazy person’s style of dip. All one requires is hungry taste buds that help you add your favorite set of ingredients to a plain bowl of hung curd. This dip is refreshing; definitely very quick and easy to make. Use it as an early morning sandwich spread, or have it with your good old tortilla chips and other variety of munchies.
This is what you will need:-
GARLIC AND BASIL HUNG CURD DIP
- 1 bowl of hung curd
- ½ finely chopped red onion
- 5-6 cloves of finely chopped garlic
- 8-10 leaves of fresh basil torn into tiny pieces
- 1 tsp finely chopped green chilies
- ½ tsp freshly ground black pepper
- Salt to taste
1. Add all of the above ingredients to the hung curd and combine well. Serve cold.
Could this get any easier?
Happy Eating 🙂