Rice is one of my favorite ingredients to cook with and eat too. This particular rice dish doesn’t include so many ingredients. It has your basic ginger, garlic and green chili. Cauliflower tossed in garlic gives it a really mellow flavor. The Sriracha sauce on the other hand has the correct amount of spiciness which blends well with the rest of the ingredients. Do give it a try. It is really easy to prepare.
This is what you’ll need:-
STIR-FRIED RICE WITH SAUTÉED CAULIFLOWER IN SRIRACHA SAUCE
- 2 cups boiled rice
- 3-4 garlic cloves
- 1 finely chopped green chilli
- 1 tsp finely chopped ginger
- 1 small cauliflower head
- 3 tbsp Sriracha sauce
- 1 tsp garlic butter
- 1 tbsp oil
- Salt to Taste
1. Dip cauliflower florets in salt water with a pinch of turmeric powder for 15-20 minutes. In case you don’t have time do it for 10 minutes.
2. Meanwhile, heat oil in a non-stick pan and add butter to it. Add green chilli, ginger and garlic. Saute for 2-3 minutes on a low-medium flame.
3. Add cauliflower florets and sauté for 5 minutes until it is well cooked.
4. Next, add in the Sriracha sauce and mix well.
5. Add the boiled rice and salt to taste.
6. Mix on a high flame and serve hot. Sprinkle a little chopped coriander and freshly ground black pepper if you like.