It’s Christmas time, which means the best time of the year has arrived 😀 and Christmas would be incomplete without food and sweets. I really wanted to share a nice recipe with you all which would be easy to prepare and suitable for this holiday season as well. My friends and I wanted to make something with avocados. We could have easily gone with our good old Guacamole, instead we decided to make these easy cheesy toasts which I am really excited to share with all my readers over here. Hope you all give it a try and enjoy it as much as we did.
This recipe does not require any specific quantity of ingredients. I was able to use 1 big avocado for 6 slices. Feel free to make your own variations by adding mushroom, bell-pepper, broccoli, etc.
This is what you’ll need :-
EASY CHEESY AVOCADO TOASTS
1 big piece avocado
Freshly Ground Black Pepper
Oregano for seasoning (optional)
Grated Processed Cheese (I used Britannia)
1. Cut avocado into fine slices.
2. Spread butter and sprinkle some chopped garlic. Butter will make the toasts nice and crispy.
3. Place your avocado slices neatly and sprinkle salt to taste.
4. Top it up with grated cheese. Sprinkle freshly ground black pepper and oregano seasoning.
5. Place your slices on the middle rack of the oven and bake it for 7-10 minutes at 180 degrees Celsius.
6. Serve it with your favorite sauce. We had it with sriracha sauce. It goes really well with the toasts. Enjoy!
Merry Christmas and a very Happy New Year to All! 🙂