Making melted chocolate shapes is a great way to decorate your own cakes. Make dark chocolate decorations or white chocolate shapes. Feel free to add in color to your white chocolate for Christmas tree, reindeer, snowman, etc.
It’s a fun and easy method for decoration on chocolate cake. So go ahead and involve your family members in this fun activity.
This is what you’ll need:-
Christmas Chocolate Shapes
- All you need is good quality chocolate (I’ve used Coles Dark Chocolate and Lindt White Chocolate)
- Piping Bag (I’ve prepared them with milk packets. Feel free to use any other clean plastic bags lying around)
1) Boil water in a saucepan.
2) Take the saucepan off the heat.
3) Add chocolate to a glass bowl and place it over the saucepan with boiling water. Within 2-3 minutes you’ll see the chocolate melt with a nice sheen.
4) Take a piping bag and pour the chocolate in it.
5) Cut the tip off and get your creative juices flowing.
I’ve taken a print out of some Christmas Elements and placed it in a zip lock bag (it acts as a nice tracing paper).
Merry Christmas to you all 🙂